Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kitty

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

» Vote for the Missing Clan ~ SWP 2016
14/09/16, 01:23 pm by Strongsoul

The Static Hour {Private}

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: The Static Hour {Private}

Post by Roo12 on 03/01/14, 03:09 pm

Owlen began to laugh, but not really out of amusement. She simply didn't know what else to do, "You can't be serious," the girl spluttered, "A time machine? Yeah, right! I'd have to see it to believe it!"
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 03/01/14, 03:29 pm

"Oh, you'll see. Like never before," The Doctor said mysteriously, but the grin nevertheless staying put.
"Well... I don't mean to sound rude, but can we go and look at your TARDIS now?" Charlie asked the Doctor, curiosity brimming with a fire in her eyes. She could barely help her need to know, and this hadn't happened since... she wrote the article about alien life. Odd.
"Of course! Just scooch on out and I'll you guys to her," The Doctor said, his eyes dancing like a child's with excitement.

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

View user profile http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 07/01/14, 03:25 pm

Owlen sighed quietly, not really believing the man but curious none-the-less. Taking her stick and tapping it in front of her as she moved, the girl stood up and reached into her pocket. She pulled out all the money in her wallet and tossed the coins and notes onto the table. Toby could do with a tip anyway.
Owl looked vaguely in the direction of her companions, "Let's move then," she said, a little dryly, but eager too, "I need to get to work."
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 07/01/14, 04:02 pm

Charlie left a tip on the table, fixing it up with Owl's so it would be easier to grab the money. The Doctor began leading the way out of the Café and down the street, where she saw a Police Call Box. Huh, she hadn't seen one in a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 07/01/14, 04:45 pm

Owlen followed the two with relative ease, listening for their footsteps and knocking the pavement with her stick as she walked along the empty street. Suddenly the Owl realized Charlie and the Doctor had stopped, so, reaching out for her friends arm, she pulled up beside them.
"Are we here?" she asked, looking around for an answer. Though she couldn't see, the teen was aware of something tall towering over them in front, the air cooler in it's broad shadow.
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 07/01/14, 05:39 pm

"Yep! This, is the TARDIS," The Doctor said, walking into the Police Box, leaving the door open. With the small glimpse into the object, she knew it wasn't normal. It look like a doorway to a huge room, considering she couldn't even see the blue wood that was normally inside the box.
Guiding Owl along with her arm, she entered the spaceship with awe in her eyes. "It's bigger on the inside...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 10/01/14, 11:15 am

Owl's keen ears picked up what her friend had said as they stepped inside. "What...... What do you mean, Charlie? That's impossible...."
Letting go of Charlie's arm, Owlen began fumbling around the room, looking for a wall. Though she couldn't see, even she knew that what had been in front of them on the pavement couldn't be this big.
"I don't understand," she said to the Doctor, "How is this possible? And start explaining what you need us for, as well."
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 10/01/14, 03:23 pm

"Well, you see, something is going on here in London, as we live and breathe at this very moment.  I believe Charlie's article foretold something like this and I thought I'd come and ask for your help," The Doctor said with a smile on his head as he picked up a fez off of the main control panel.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 13/01/14, 03:19 pm

Bump...

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 15/01/14, 01:00 pm

"But how can we help?" Owlen butted in before Charlie could. "What do you want us to do?"

Ooc: Sorry, school XP I'm really trying to get on as much as possible, but it might become a bit patchy over the next few weeks
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 15/01/14, 03:53 pm

Ooc: It's okay Roo :3

"I don't know. I just know you can help," The Doctor replied, his eyebrows raised and a hopeful look in his eyes as he spoke slowly.
"I'll think about helping you if you take off the fez," Charlie immediately said to the Doctor, who had a hurt look on his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 15/01/14, 04:26 pm

Owlen burst into laughter, "He's wearing a fez?" she exclaimed. Owl knew what a fez was, she hadn't always been blind. But she'd never met a guy that just sort of wore a fez so... casually...

Ooc: I'll most likely be on much more now because I'm done with all the tests, essays and coursework my school set me the minute I came back from the holidays X)
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 16/01/14, 04:33 pm

Ooc: Yay, I'm happy for you then! And myself, as well. I want to continue our threads XD

"Yes, I am wearing a fez. I like cool things. Like bowties," The Doctor said, adjusting his own polka-dotted accessory. Charlie couldn't help but give a small, unwanted laugh. This, was an alien, who thought bowties and fez's were cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 17/01/14, 04:16 pm

Owl raised her arms and let them fall lazily back to her sides again, not know what to think. "This has been a weird day," she sighed at last, unsure of what else to say. "So then, Doctor. When do we start, cos I need to be at work in 20 minutes."
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 17/01/14, 04:19 pm

"Go to work, I'll pick you guys up later, alright?" The Doctor said, looking at the 2 girls.

Ooc: I was thinking it would be a bit like Amy. The whole 'I'll be 5 minutes' ending up into multiple years, only with this being a couple of weeks. And by then one of them is missing. Likey?

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 19/01/14, 03:29 pm

Ooc: LOVEY! You're good at this xD But who is going to go missing, and who would have taken them? And where will they be taken too? Maybe we should plan this on pm, at least the basics anyway...

Owlen shrugged, not bothering to argue anymore, "Alright. We'll see you soon then, I guess."
With that, the young girl turned and began to stumble towards the door, finding the doorway and stepping out onto the street. She waited directly outside for Charlie and holding her phone to her ear as it told her the time. Great. Only five minutes to get to work. Now she'll be late again.
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 19/01/14, 04:14 pm

Ooc: Right, computer took my muse away at the beginning of this when I wrote out the plot didn't it? Ugh, stupid PC. Better not crash on me this time.
They aren't technically taken anywhere. They're made invisible. And when they talk, the only thing that comes out is static noise. They can see themselves, as well as the other people who went 'missing', and when they try to get peoples attention it scares the visible people.
The culprit, bad guy, and what have you not, is a guy that is half alien and finds it as his destiny to kill the human race, and he will do it slowly, and make them feel as alone as he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 19/01/14, 04:19 pm

Ooc: Oh yeah, I remember. So which one of them should go missing?
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 19/01/14, 04:52 pm

Ooc: Well, I think Charlie should. Because Owl is blind, maybe she could hear them, since her eyes cannot be tricked :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 19/01/14, 04:57 pm

Ooc: Yeah good idea (as always x3) Should we skip to two weeks later or so on this thread, or do that later?
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 20/01/14, 10:33 am

Ooc: 2 weeks or so, but you don't need to do it right now. Whenever you have time is good :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 20/01/14, 03:21 pm

Ooc: Okay, I'll do a magic time skip now, if you don't mind?

Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 22/01/14, 04:14 pm

It had been two weeks since they had met the Doctor. Owl and Charlie had arrived late at their jobs after being shown the TARDIS, and since that, something had happened that Owlen Strix-Caluso couldn't explain.
She had left the Doctor, the TARDIS and Charlie and had gone to her job. She worled for a guy called Doug who reviewed movies for a living, and she helped out and enjoyed it very much. But it was there, while working on editing Doug's latest video that Owl had felt a very strange sensation.
First the girl noticed a sort of humming, buzzing noise, and didn't take much notice. There was always humming noises coming from the many computers she worked with. But as the noise grew louder, a ringing sounded in her sensitive ears, and then more buzzing and ringing and more and more, until the eruption of static sound was unbearable.
When Doug rushed in, wondering what his colleague was moaning so loudly about, he explained he heard nothing, and soon after, the noise in Owlen's head died away, leaving only a fading ringing noise.
Trying to pass it off as some strange migraine, Owl continued on her day as normal, without anymore interruptions.
After work, she returned home to find the apartment was empty. The girl wasn't too bothered until the clock started pushing 7pm. Why was Charlie so late home? And why on Earth hadn't she rang her flatmate?
After Phone calls and phone calls, Owl reported a missing person to the police, and a search party had been sent out on a so far unfruitful mission.
So now, Owl sat, clasping a mug of coffee by the phone in her pajamas, waiting, hoping for someone to ring...
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 on 26/01/14, 05:25 pm

Ooc: Bump?...
Roo12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* on 26/01/14, 06:45 pm

Ooc: Oh! Sorry, I hadn't known you'd posted D:

Charlie was lost. It was the only way she could explain how she felt. Or how she was; the word could easily describe both. It all started only two weeks ago, that symptoms began popping up, of what, she had no clue.
She and Owl had parted their ways after the Doctor left, saying he'd be back at their apartment when they got home from work. On her way to her journalism office, Charlie's vision began to blur. She of course took off her glasses and tried cleaning them, but it didn't work. She could barely see a couple feet in front of her. Running into people often because of this, she quickly found a bench to sit on.
As she sat down, her head began to beat along with her heart, causing a large amount of pain to flow throughout her body. When she opened her mouth to yelp from the sensation, she couldn't hear herself. She panicked inside and thought she was going blind, that this was how Owl lived.
But it was all over within half a minute. The pain, the blurriness, the deafness, all gone. She breathed in heavy gulps of air, slowing her racing heart. She looked around her and saw people going about their usual business, not even paying attention to her.
She immediately got up, and though she got a head rush and got slightly dizzy, she pushed on and tried to talk to people. Yet all she heard was static coming out of her mouth.
The sudden hand on her shoulder made her jump and turn around to face an older man, a father judging by his laugh wrinkles on his face. But there was no humor in his eyes; only pity. He slowly shook his head and mouthed 'It's useless, they can't hear us.' She got into a silent conversation, often both of them repeated themselves so the other could read their lips, and she quickly learned he had been like this for 3 weeks already.
Also, he told her his name; Sherlock Jameson. An interesting name, but not the most peculiar thing about the situation they were in. He told her that they couldn't really touch anything, couldn't talk, and pretty much defied everything physics stands for. He didn't know what caused this, nor did he know why it happened to them.
Immediately, after being told where she can normally find him, Charlie ran to Owl's work. Tears were threatening to come out as she ran literally through any object she found to be in her way. As she was speeding along, trying her best not to trip, she noticed people just like her. Sad, alone, trying to talk to people. Owl had to be different than the people they were talking to. She had to; she was more unique than anyone the brunette had ever met.
When she arrived and eventually found Owl, she started trying to talk. 'Owl, please, can you hear me? Owl? Please!' was the summary of what she'd said. She knew Owl could slightly hear her static noise, because she responded. But she was distressed by it, unable to understand it. Once Charlie saw the pain she was causing the girl, she stopped.
Following her since, not daring to make a noise, the past 2 weeks had been incredibly lonesome. She'd thought that the Doctor would be at their apartment when they got home and he would get her out of this, but no, he didn't show. She almost broke out crying when Owl reported her as a missing person.
Her life had gone downhill. She'd tried her phone multiple times, but each time the screen would say 'Error'. Once she found who or what did this to her and caused her life to become a living hell, she would push them into a meat grinder gladly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next